- (Wikimedia Commons)
- Born: 7/28/99 …
- Height: 6’7″
- Wingspan: 6’10”
- Weight: 210 lbs
- Draft Eligibility: 2018
- Nationality: American
- High School: Centennial High School (Nevada)
- Enticing blend of size, frame, length and fluid athleticism for a NBA wing with plus positional versatility.
- One of the younger prospects in his class and already has an advanced IQ.
- Not a high level athlete in terms of explosiveness especially off one foot in traffic but is underrated functionally and can play above the rim with ease in space in transition or with momentum as a slasher.
- Great feel level as a high school point guard possessing rare passing anticipation and ability for his size.
- Stood out at the high school all-star circuit events for playing the right way and unselfishly.
- Has guard ball-skills with the handle to run pick-and-rolls and the vision, size to pass over the top and the bang-bang quick recognition awareness to playmake on the move (can see this as well on hit-ahead passes in transition).
- Has ironed out his shooting mechanics for the most part and looks capable both off the catch and via pull-ups off the bounce. Doesn’t have a hitch anymore.
- Versatile defender with his size and tools who is consistently engaged on that end. Has fairly quick feet and nice frame on-ball to absorb contact defending in iso and to switch.
- Appears to have high-level awareness, anticipation and reactionary ability off ball getting into passing lanes and in terms of positioning in a team construct.
- Not an overly explosive athlete off one around the rim in traffic.
- Doesn’t appear to have a dynamic first step, and doesn’t have crazy burst to blow by better athletes consistently at the NBA level.
- Has a plus handle and is comfortable with the ball but isn’t overly slippery with a ton of shake.
- Needs the threat off his pull-up to create off the dribble and his ceiling outcome is heavily contingent on his 3pt shooting.
- Compensates for his lack of elite lateral agility with competitiveness and anticipation, but doesn’t project as an elite on-ball wing-stopper.