- Born: 8/30/96 …
- Height: 6’7″
- Wingspan: 7’0.5″
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Draft Eligibility: 2018
- Nationality: American
- High School: Great Valley High School (Pennsylvania)
- Outstanding size, length (7-foot-2 wingspan) and dynamic speed and agility athleticism package for a wing.
- Not an elite explosive leaper but finishes above the rim off one or two feet with ease aided by his length.
- Knows who he is as a player and plays within his lane at Villanova as a 3&D slasher and cutter.
- Ultra efficient slasher and finisher. Has underrated touch with either hand on the move and can finish off either Has always been a high-level finisher in college.
- Long-strider as a slasher getting to the rim quickly and can finish off one foot without gathering with plus body control even showing the footwork to navigate around bodies.
- Has enough handle to attack in straight line situations comfortably.
- Shows awareness of time and space as a cutter.
- Shot mechanics are a little rigid at the top of his release but looks capable off the catch and shows the preparatory footwork to catch on the hop in rhythm.
- Shows some vision flashes as a passer and is an unselfish ball-mover.
- Quick, light on his feet, and long defensively and really competes on-ball. Plays at the point of attack regularly for Villanova.
- Has the speed to track faster players running off floppy sets and the length to contest on the perimeter and erase mistakes.
- Aware team defender off-ball and is already well versed with switching communication in Villanova’s scheme.
- Doesn’t offer much as a shot creator due to a lack of advanced handle and shiftiness with the ball. Not adept running pick-and-rolls.
- One-dimensional spot up shooter right now with limited shot diversity. Lacks the mechanics and fluidity to shoot off movement or off the dribble.
- Is the shooting real from NBA range? Likely not going to shoot off screens and is too raw on pull-up. Needs to be able to knock down a corner 3.
- Can get a bit deer in the headlights when tasked with creation. Lacks scoring aggression and confidence.
- More of a wiry build than a wider compactly built frame. Can he guard bigger-bodied NBA threes?