- (Wikimedia Commons)
- Born: 6/29/98 …
- Height: 6’10”
- Wingspan: 7’0″
- Weight: 215 lbs
- Draft Eligibility: 2018
- Nationality: American
- High School: Nathan Hale High School (Washington)
- Tremendously fluid athlete with above average explosion and gets off the floor quickly and easily as a leaper.
- Deadly in big space transition situations drawing fouls and gliding around players with long strides.
- Primary scorer equity due to elite size for a combo forward, fluidity, coordination and shooting
- Great mechanics: high release, plus elevation, good touch and great arc.
- Elevates over the top of defenders like young Rudy Gay and has huge shooting off pin-down potential in the NBA
- Can shoot off high speeds on pull-ups already with NBA range stopping on a dime.
- More of a straight line slasher right now and grab-and-go transition ball-handler right now, but has a workable handle and great touch on the move around the basket.
- Solid rebounder who can play some four with a legitimate 9-foot reach.
- Has the feet to switch certain matchups and hard hedge defensively.
- Shows good timing as a weak side rim protector.
- Lacks the lower body girth to hold position in the post and on the glass against NBA caliber fours. Plays with a more physical edge now, but how physical is he willing to get?
- Floor game is a question mark at this juncture. How good is his feel? Can he pass on the move? How refined is his handle in tight spaces? Can he run a pick-and-roll?
- Appears to lack a dynamic first step explosiveness wise, but has the threat of his pull-up which should help.
- Not a tremendously agile lateral mover in space, and often plays too upright guarding the perimeter.