- Born: 2/28/99 …
- Height: 6’7″
- Wingspan: —
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Draft Eligibility: 2018
- Nationality: Slovenian
- Pick-and-roll wizard, combines fantastic court vision, advanced timing, deception, and size to deliver all kinds of passes. True point forward.
- Advanced handle at 6’9, comfortable dribbling in front of smaller guards, uses size well to shield ball.
- Great in grab-and-go situations where he can use handle and court vision, able to go pretty fast with a head of steam.
- Mature physical frame for an 18 year old, able to fight down low with grown men forwards.
- Very good rebounder on both ends, good court awareness and aggression going after boards.
- Smart and disciplined team defender, does good job taking proper angles when guarding ball, will surprise with some impressive instinctual blocks.
- Confident shooter, comfortable pulling-up from beyond the arc, shooting off-screens, likes to use step-backs on switched bigs.
- Shot 80.8% from line last year, very efficient when given time and space.
- Crafty as a driver, uses handle, change of pace, and long strides to navigate defenders, can finish with floaters or use body control to contort around defense, good touch.
- Potential as a post-up player as he continues to add strength due to size, handle, and vision.
Weaknesses / Questions
- Limited athletically, doesn’t just blow by guys on perimeter or rise above opponents at rim.
- Game is already very developed, where is room for growth in NBA?
- Who will he guard in NBA? May be a touch too slow for perimeter players and a touch too small for more traditional bigs, could get exposed in space versus quicker players.
- Questionable decision maker, goes for highlight passes that result in turnovers.
- How good of a shooter is he actually? Only shot 33.3% this past year from beyond arc, has a low and slow release that can be bothered.