- (Wikimedia Commons)
- Born: 9/15/99 …
- Height: 6’10”
- Wingspan: 7’4″
- Weight: 230 lbs
- Draft Eligibility: 2018
- Nationality: American
- High School: Park Tudor School (Indiana)
- One of the youngest players in the class (just turned 18) and a late bloomer physically. Has seemingly added legitimate muscle and looks bouncier with superior mobility since the Hoop Summit.
- Listed at 225 pounds but looks capable of strength addition in his upper and lower body with wide shoulders and not overly thin legs.
- Good size for a modern five at 6-foot-10 with plus length (7-foot-4 wingspan). Length really pops on film.
- Fluid and coordinated changing ends as a runner with plus hands and despite lacking some explosion from a stand-still he can play above the rim in space.
- Skilled offensively. Has a bit of a knuckleball shot with a lower release but is comfortable from college 3pt range.
- Can put on the ball on the floor in space, transition or on closeouts, possessing rare control and agility for his size.
- Ambidextrous finisher around the rim with plus touch and is a high-level offensive rebounder.
- Outstanding rim protection anticipation, range and instincts. Quick to the ball and off the floor.
- Has the feet to defend in space and contain more agile ball-handling NBA fours on closeouts.
- Not an overly explosive leaper and looked a bit heavy-footed defending on the perimeter in high school, but looks to have changed his body/gotten more mobile.
- While possessing legitimate skill he’s not a shifty ball-handler, especially in traffic, and lacks the passing awareness currently to have a consistent playmaking role.
- Is the shooting for real? His mechanics are probably more projectable into NBA space given his lower release but will it translate?