- Born: 6/18/97 …
- Height: 6’6″
- Weight: 210 lbs
- Draft Eligibility: 2018
- Nationality: American
- High School: St. Michael the Archangel High School (Louisiana)
- Prototypical 3&D wing prospect. Well built at 6’6, 210.
- Young for a junior. Will only have just turned 21 at time of draft.
- High-level shooter. Shot 41.8% from three on almost five attempts per game last season. Comfortable shooting from deep off-catch or pulling-up. Good hesitation pull-up.
- Smart decision maker for a wing. 2.1 A/TO ratio. Plays within offense and doesn’t force things.
- Solid athlete. Moves well on perimeter and has some explosion jumping off two feet.
- Good defender who picks up steals and blocks because he knows how to be in the right place. Strong frame allows him to contain penetration.
Weaknesses / Questions
- Not a driver or creator. Handle is somewhat high and he doesn’t have the burst to get in the lane consistently.
- Can he do anything offensively other than hit catch and shoot threes? Not an off-screens shooter at this stage.
- Good not great athlete at college level. Below average for an NBA wing.
- Doesn’t have the quickness to pressure up on guys on defense. Relies on his strength to wall opponents off.