- (George Walker – DFWSportsonline)
- Born: 5/28/98 …
- Height: 6’3″
- Wingspan: 6’8″
- Weight: 195 lbs
- Draft Eligibility: 2018
- Nationality: American
- High School: Crespi Carmelite High School (California)
- Solid size at 6-foot-3 and length (6-foot-8 wingspan) with an established frame for a combo-guard. Plays bigger than his size from a physicality standpoint.
- Lacks dynamic explosiveness and burst, but is a tremendously functional athlete that is captured by his versatile abilities (rebounding, shot-blocking etc).
- Doesn’t have to gather before elevating: can finish above the rim off one foot with a head of steam and has long strides plus a comfortable left hand inside.
- Fast in transition and displays good pace and awareness as a passer in the open court.
- Has the court vision and enough handle to operate in pick-and-roll with solid pace as a secondary creator. Excels making skip passes.
- Possesses workable shooting mechanics off the catch with fairly fast release and usually catches on the hop.
- Active and high motor on-ball defender who consistently pressures the ball at the point of attack with active hands and mirrors both passing lanes and shot contests with his arms out or up.
- Has quick feet and wins with competitiveness to recover and challenge even when he gets beat on-ball.
- Very instinctive and smart off ball defender. Regularly makes rotations and tags the role man as a help defender.
- Elite off-ball anticipation to create events both in the passing lanes as a playmaker and on crash-down high-effort blocks.
- Elite rebounder for a guard who is a ball magnet and exerts high effort attacking the ball at its peak outside of his area.
- Doesn’t profile as a plus shooter yet and doesn’t have ideal mechanics with his elbow flaring out, despite having decent foundational mechanics and touch. Also not a pull-up threat at this stage.
- Lacks dynamic burst and elevation off one in traffic.
- Handle is too loose as he dribbles high too often.