Categories

Tulane’s Melvin Frazier  

RSS

Teddy the Dream
Theodore J. Stepien
11/02/2018 10:05 am  

For some reason on random Thursdays or Sundays when I’m flipping through the 2nd tier Espn channels there’s always a Tulane game on. I finally sat down & watched one in January and oh my Melvin Frazier is a stud. 6-6 wing with a reported 7-2 wingspan, 43 inch vert, Kawhi sized hands. Top-15 in America in steals. Virtually 60% FG/40% 3s on 17/5/3 for the season. Always guarding the opposition’s best player, 1-5. Never asks for the ball. Insane optics. Might not be a super star on next level, but ill be damned if he doesn’t shout Spurs starter!

ReplyQuote
Teddy the Dream
Theodore J. Stepien
12/02/2018 11:51 pm  

My favorite Frazier moment was when he completely shut down Shake Milton a couple of weeks ago at SMU. Milton finished 5-16 FG and had only mustered 2 points until about 8:00 to go in the game when he was assisted by double and triple screens to get Frazier off him. He was so frustrated that on one play he was called for an offensive foul for clearing Frazier out while trying to dribble around him at the 3pt line.

Frazier finished with 27 on 6-7 (!) from 3, and swatted Milton 2 times with 4 steals & 8 rebs.

Here’s the link:   https://twitter.com/blueribbonhoops/status/963245425527435264

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register