Categories

Ethan Happ  

RSS

josh
 josh
Theodore J. Stepien
02/12/2017 12:00 pm  

What do people think? He looks reasonably athletic to me - quick, fluid, and strong. Are the handle, passing, and defensive awareness enough to outweigh the lack of shooting and make him a first rounder?

ReplyQuote
Mike Gribanov
Anthony Bennett Moderator
03/12/2017 1:56 am  

1st rounder? Probably. Well, I can't speak as to what teams will do. But to me, personally... Probably. That doesn't mean I'm super buying Happ stock either though, to be honest.

ReplyQuote
Tyler Mendinsky
Theodore J. Stepien
03/12/2017 10:28 am  

Late first/early second I would go. Where he actually goes will probably end up being later due to the lack of shooting. Should be a rotation player

ReplyQuote
josh
 josh
Theodore J. Stepien
03/12/2017 9:31 pm  

Lack of shooting is obviously the issue...I do wonder if the ongoing influx of stretch 5 types into the league makes a non-shooting 4 more viable in some situations.

ReplyQuote
username_taken
Anthony Bennett
10/12/2017 6:39 am  

I think he'll have an NBA role, but his skillset makes me think of undersized Mason Plumlee

ReplyQuote
RetepAdam
Theodore J. Stepien
14/12/2017 2:34 pm  

His lack of shooting almost certainly keeps him out of the first round in this draft, but I'd be perfectly cool with the Nuggets spending a second round pick on him and having him take over for Plumlee as the ersatz-Jokic in the second unit.

ReplyQuote
fran.adu
Theodore J. Stepien
24/12/2017 7:58 pm  

Happ should be an awesome backup center who will probably deserve more minutes than he will get

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register