Categories

When teams conduct pre-draft workouts, do they make dudes go 3-on-5?  

RSS

ScottFL
Theodore J. Stepien
26/11/2017 6:23 am  

After his team was mostly eradicated by mass ejection, an injury, and a dude fouling out, Sexton got 17 of his 40 points last night in 10 minutes of 3-on-5 play. 

Do pro scouts already do this in workouts? If not, do you think they will start?

You guys seem to like Sexton; do you think he can move even further up the board if he keeps tearing it up in college?

And one more question for the guy on the high-school beat: does Sexton's jumper look different and better than this time last year? I saw him 2 or 3 times at a tournament last season, and I recall a flat set-shot type action from above his head. 

Thank you all for your work.

ReplyQuote
Mike Gribanov
Anthony Bennett Moderator
28/11/2017 10:07 pm  

Im not the best with mechanics but sexton's shot looks the same to me. He does look more comfortable with long range but his midrange step back is one of his signature moves

As far as the work outs. I beleive the rule is you can only do up to 3 on 3 in predraft work outs. So i suppose they can do 2 on 3 stuff, which they prob do.

ReplyQuote
ScottFL
Theodore J. Stepien
30/11/2017 8:56 am  

Thank you for your reply.

I don't know what your travel schedule is like, but the same event with Sexton (City of Palms Classic) we also got to see Ayton, Bamba, Barrett, Reddish, and others.  Recommended if you are in the neighborhood.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register