- (Wikimedia Commons)
- Born: 1/4/99 …
- Height: 6’2″
- Wingspan: 6’6.5″
- Weight: 185 lbs
- Draft Eligibility: 2018
- Nationality: American
- High School: Pebblebrook High School (Georgia)
- Exceptional speed and quickness. Very tight handle with quicks lets him create space versus defenders and get in lane.
- Shown flashes of advanced playmaking ability with vision and timing in pick-and-roll.
- Explosive and powerful enough to finish around defenders at basket despite only standing 6’2″.
- Confident and aggressive pull-up scorer, shoots off dribble moves from beyond the arc.
- Crazy high energy competitor. Plays with a fire few prospects have.
- Competitiveness, quickness, and good anticipation allow him to pressure ball and make plays defensively.
Weaknesses / Questions
- Emotions get the best of him at times, plays a little out of control on offense, forcing bad shots, and can get himself out of position on defense.
- Was mostly just a scorer in HS/AAU play, needs to show a larger sample of playmaking for others.
- More confident than elite as a shooter. Shoots high degree of difficulty pull-ups that aren’t justified by his efficiency.
- Only 6’2″ in shoes and 184 lbs. Does he have the size and strength to finish in lane in the NBA?
- Size most obviously affects him on defense, can make guys uncomfortable with pressure but can get scored through/over.